The Gold Coast is perfectly positioned on 57 kilometers of white sandy beaches surrounded by beautiful bush land. It is no surprise thousands of Australian’s choose to have their wedding in the city of Gold Coast. With nearly 12 million visitors per year, the Gold Coast is fill of attractions, fun activities and of course, beautiful wedding venues. Gold Coast wedding photographer Lucas has been photographing weddings in the Gold Coast for just over 2 years. Below are some of our favourite locations for weddings.
- Burleigh Heads Beach – offering one of the most magical views of anywhere in Australia, Burleigh heads beach is located within only metres from various wedding venues. It provides stunning ocean views surrounded by bushy landscape. If you are after an intimate beach wedding or a grand wedding, Burleigh heads beach is a fantastic option for those wanting a hassle free wedding.
- Braeside Chapel– It is hard to believe that such an amazing venue like Braeside Chapel is only a 10 minute drive from the hustle and bustle of Surfers Paradise. Venues like this make me so glad to be a Gold Coast wedding photographer. Braeside Chapel is a stunning location that is suitable for all wedding types and sizes. It has amazing landscaped gardens, a rustic charm and amazing service. Click here to visit their website or visit our Weddings at Braeside Chapel page to see recent weddings we have photographed there.
- Currumbin Rock – At the northern end of Currumbin beach is a secluded and intimate part of the Gold Coast that is not known to many. Currumbin Rock or Elephant Rock is located directly opposite Currumbin Vikings, a popular beach wedding venue. Known for intimate weddings, Currumbin Rock is known for it’s beauty, white sand and spectacular views.
- O’Reillys Winery – Located in the Hinterlands, O’Reilly’s Winery overlooks the grape vines on landscaped lawns surrounded by bush land. One of our favourite venues in the Gold Coast, O’Reilly’s has a number of different locations for your ceremony and reception. Boasting an elegant Federation ballroom with an old world charm and historic splendour, the Homestead Ballroom, O’Reilly’s can accommodate wedding parties of 30-150 guests. Click here to visit their website or click here to view out latest wedding photographed at O’Reilly’s Winery.
- Coolibah Downs Private Estate – Coolibah Downs needs no introduction. Nestled at the foot of the Gold Coast hinterland, it is surrounded by bush land and located only 20 or so minutes from the heart of the Gold Coast. Coolibah Downs has unmatched service, excellent cuisine and a number of fantastic options to host your ceremony and reception. It is also home to guest cabins so you and your guests can party throughout the night. Visit their website here or visit our Weddings at Coolibah Downs page to see recent weddings that we have photographed.
These are just some of our favourite venues on the Gold Coast. Lucas Kraus Photography has photographed hundreds of weddings in the Gold Coast and has a excellent knowledge of the different locations available for spectacular wedding photography. If you would like more information about these venues or any other venues, please visit our Contact Page.